Why do I have cramps & Headaches?!?!

I am 2months preggy & I have cramps I usually use a heating pad to sooth and ease my pain and I also have migraines that I usually take BC powders for can some one let me know why this is happening and what is going on!

Franklinmummy

Asked by Franklinmummy at 9:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I can't diagnose you but I can fix the head ache!!! BC powder is usually off-limits to our pregnant kind.

Cayenne pepper! Put a teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder in a jar, close the lid, shake it up, take off the lid, stick your nose in there and SNIFF!

Seriously, this works on migraines. It barely stings for a second. You may sneeze. But you WONT have a migraine anymore.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Have your doctor check your hormone levels.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2009