I am looking for someone that Sales Herbalife

I am intersted in getting some of the Herbalife shakes I was just wondering if anyones sales it.

Thank You , you can send me a message if you would like.

patchthatpays

Asked by patchthatpays at 9:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Herbalife - 100% Genuine

Herbalhappy.com/Buy-Herbalife      Fast Shipping + FRESH Herbalife Products. Compare Now & Buy.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Herbalife-Save 35% Today

www.herbaloft.com/fall-supersale      20% Off+Free Shipping on Herbalife. Hurry to Fall Super Sale & Save!

vbruno

• A lady on my friends list sells it...jodilaura is her screen name..she will be happy to help you.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hi, My name is Jodi Lara and I am a herbalife rep! I can offer you products at a 25% percant discount and include a free gift with your purchaces! If I can be of help please message me and I will get in contact quickly! My webby is www.shopherbalife.com/jlara1
    jodilara

Answer by jodilara at 9:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• am a proud Herbalife Independant Distributor! i love the products and the difference they have made in my life! before herbalife i was a very unhappy size 13 and after i had been on the products for 3 months i went from that size 13 to a size 6! if you have any questions about any of the products please let me know! also i will help you EVER step of the way im here to HELP!

Tabitha King
    Herbalife Independant Distrubutor
    843-297-0631
    shopherbalife.com/tabitha
    healthcoachtabitha@yahoo.com
    healthcoachtab

Answer by healthcoachtab at 7:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2010