when do i make our anniversary date?

we first got together in August but then we had an off again on again till October when I moved in. but neither of us remember what date that was. i asked him what he thought should be our anniversary date and he said to jus pick a date. i dont think i should jus pick any date. the point is that its special. i found out i was pregnant not long after. still in October. could i make that our date? wat do i do?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I always wondered the same thing. My little sister has broken up with her boyfriend liek, 100 times, but she still says they've been together for three years. Even though it's really only been like two and a half out of three years :p

I say make your conception date your anniversary :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You make it whatever date you want! :]
    If you want the date you found out you were pregnant to be that "special" date, then I say go for it, if you're not comfortable just.. choosing a random date. (Guys are so romantic like that, right?) lol
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• silly, but go through old check card/credit card print outs (you can do most online) find the earliest thing you guys remember doing together. for us we just know it was sometime end of july/begin of august when we started dating. never paid attention to that kinda stuff at that point in time.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• When your actually married, thats your anniv date.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009