HAS ANYONE EVER SEE THIS OR IT BEFORE??????

It was in 2008 in connecicut and I was riding with my dad to bring my uncle to the airport. It had to be about 7:30 or 8:00 at night and we was on a very dark road comming from the airport. All of a sudden BAM outa no where a HUGE BIG BLACK THING RAN ACROSS THE ROAD... It looked like a yetti or Big Foot...I swear on my kids that It was something HUGE AND HAIRY that ran about 2 miles an hour across the road.. My dad stomped on the breaks and said, OHH MY GOSH U SAW THAT"!!! We both were stunned.. OMG have you see one in real life??

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• It was probably a bear.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Whatever it wa it was slow, 2mph. Must have been a turtle. A big one black hairy one:)

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• u know what...... a bear yea right on 2 feet no it was yalll!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• and a turtle smart ass. ohhh i know jokester it was a mouse.... fuck it!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Bears DO walk upright on 2 feet quite a bit, especially when they are advancing slowly, trying to test the wind to tell what their poor eyesight has located.
    I live in the Pacific Northwest, right smack in the middle of so-called "bigfoor territory". As far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out, "There are more things in heaven or earth that our minds have dreamed of." But I do doubt if what you saw was a bigfoot.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Why are you being so mean. Bears run faster than "2 miles an hour". That's the reason I said what I said. It was JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I've seen some weird crap too. lol I keep it to myself tho cus I don't want ppl to think i'm crazy! LOL
    That's so cool and weird you seen something. And scary too..eeeeek!! Good thing you had someone with you tho, omg could you imagine if you'd seen that alone YIKES!!!! Gives me the willies thinking about it.
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 10:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It probably was a bear. There's quite a few in CT. It's very easy, esp in the dark, for your eyes to deceive you. My sister was driving through rural VA once and could have sworn she saw a black bear cub walking along the road. She turned around to get a picture and it was a black chow. LOL
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 10:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Thanx janaee......someone thinks i'm not crazy.....now if you live in middletown ct you heard on the news last year that someone in middletown saw a big foot in their back yard!!! yes bears are out here but they would be in like waterbury ct. and avon ct. not middletown ct..... IT WAS A BIG FOOT...
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Look, I live in CT. There are bears all over this state. They don't stop at town boundaries. They have been reported all over the state with increasing frequency over the years as humans encroach on their natural habitat. With such a highly populated state as CT do you honestly feel an animal as large as a bigfoot could go unnoticed for all these years without so much as a skeleton, scat, hair, photograph, anything? An animal reported to be 7 feet tall weighing several hundred pounds and leave not a single hair or bone behind? Really? Think about the likelyhood of what you're saying.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 11:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009