should i feel jelous he's talking to his ex?

he used to tell me when he was talking to her. sometimes what they talked about. i dint care. now he doesnt. he told me she texted him the day to tell him she started using again. i was like, ok. we got into a fight and i read his texts. there were A LOT from her. i read them. the last one said, you cant have it both ways. i asked wat that mean. he said she still wants him. but she knows about me. he used to text me all the time while he was at work. now its always, "im busy". but then i find so many of her texts... i trust him. but idk... n hes so secretive with his phone. i always complain hes on it so much. so now when he hears me coming he hurrys to act like he wasnt on it. but hes always on the internet w/ it. wat do u think is up? wat should i do? please give me advise. am i wrong to feel jelous that he tells her our problems but not me? n y tell her we're having problems????

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby talks to his EX thru myspace. That's it as far as i know of. But when him and i had just got married. Maybe 8 months after we had been married, i found out he was talking to her on the phone while at work. So of course i got pissed and worried. Before me, his EX was his everything. She was the one who broke his heart. That b*tch left a lovely mess for me to clean up! Well they stopped talking for a while. But started talking again. I am jelous. He thinks it's silly but it's the truth. I'm worried also. I know if there is anyone who he would break up our marriage over, it would be her. You have every right to be jelous, mad, pissed off. Whatever you want to be. You need to tell him how you feel and that it's either you or her. Good luck! *hugs*
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 12:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You need to stop feeling jealous and put YOUR FOOT DOWN..

I take it that you can not have it both ways...Differently than you...

I do not trust ANYTHING about this....

He has a life with you now, talking to her is completely disrespectful..

It will all continue and more ---if it not already...if you do not lay down the law..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Sounds like something's up between them to me. Keep a close eye on it. You won't stop him from cheating if that's what he wants to do, but you can go into it with your eyes open.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• forget jelous, I'd be MAD
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think it is healthy to keep in touch with your ex if it's a once a month "hey how ya doin" type of thing but what is going on with your situation is way out of line. Him being secretive with his phone is a bad thing. My hubby and I will go through each others phones right in front of each other and we are perfectly comfortable with it. We prefer it that open. I think you have a problem on your hands. Me personally am a bit of a man hater (besides my hubby) and i think women shouldn't put up with so much crap from men. If women didn't put up with so much men wouldn't be such pigs. I think you should leave him. He obviously isn't taking your relationship very seriously.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 10:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• honey people cannot tell you how you should feel. If you feel jealous then there is something wrong with the picture and you need to tell him how you feel. and if he cannot accept and respect how you feel then you need to decide what you want to do.
    I try to never tell people to break up or stay together because i dont know the big pic. But I dont believe in staying with someone who doesnt treat thier women with respect.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 10:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Something isn't right there. It just sounds fishy. There might be nothing going on but he obviously feels guilty about talking to her for whatever reason. He needs to be honest with you and you need to tell him how you feel. And that "you can't have it both ways"......I dont think it's solely that she just wants him. She wouldn't have worded it like that. Just being honest.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009