anyone wanna give an estimate fer fun? im soo excited.. but not gonna try to speed anything up either...

So this is my first
i was dilated at 35 wks to be 1 cm
and now at 36 weeks im 2 cm
i lost my mucus plug over this recent weekend and still losing pieces of it here and there...
little bit of pinkish stuff in my discharge.. low dull back aces constantly, contractions come and go starting to become more frequent over the days and im finally starting to do that "nesting" thing lol...
not to mention the constant menstraul cramps that get worse when i get my contractions... back aces dont go away no matter what i do bath.. ice pack back rub ect...
my dr says im progressing early and pretty fast so far... she said things could change at any time though.. but if my body keeps this kind of pace up ill def be delivering before oct 13th...
what do you guys think? i have people thinking within a week or two.. but im not hanging on that either LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I say by Oct. 3 sounds good, but enjoy it right now b/c it's a world of fun once their here!
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 10:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• October 1! :) good luck! my son's bday is october 8th, so maybe you should shoot for that ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• october 6th is my bday
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 10:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I'll say october 4th.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I was due with my first on Oct. 24th 2001 I began nesting on Sept. 12th 2001. I lost my mucus plug on Sept. 19th 2001. Then on Saturday the 22nd I was still feeling great my mom said give it 2-3 weeks. on Sunday the 23rd my legs were weak like jello. I was not hurting or anything. Just tired easily. On Monday Sept. 24th 2001 I went to my first internal check up appt. to find out I was dialated to a 6cm I did not have pain & water had not broke. needless to say I had a 36week pregnancy had a son Sept. 24th 2001 @ 5pm & he was 5pound 14ounces & 17inces long. so good luck & congrats every pregnancy is different.
    butterflie83

Answer by butterflie83 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• :-D thanks everyone lol i will deff keep yall updated on when she finally comes out to meet the world!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• All of your symptoms sound normal to me. And with my first, I was 3cm from 36 weeks on. I was induced at 41w,1d....which, by the way, is the average day to give birth to your first child. So I'm still guessing you're going to be late. Lol. Sorry!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2009