feeling a bit bored?....

... whatever u have been feel like saying to a certain sometime, that just makes ur face cringze write it. its just cafemom.. get ur feelings out ladies..

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i cant wait for my new corduroys to arrive in the mail...they should be here tomorrow! woo hoo..sorry no venting..just happy.:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• sope with the lying. You seem to think people still believe you. We all know you are a bullshitter and nothing that comes out of your face is the truth. In the past 3 months you have told people you were a model, an actress, a sing, a dancer, a seamstress, a cake decorator a tattoo artist, an animator; and then you complain because you haven't gotten your welfare check yet. stop it. It is just annoying. Also you did not lose a baby, you weren't even pregnant when you told everyone you lost it AND the day you said you lost it you spent the whole day at the mall, you didn't say anything about it too anyone until you saw chicky-poo get so much attention after losing her baby. Then suddenly you lost a baby a month a go. LIES LIES LIES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• who are you talking to? the op?im confused**
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• no, it was supposed to be a 'get your feelings out vent' ... I don't think the person I am talking about is even on Cafemom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• oh LOL sorry..i was like what???/ hahaa sorry!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• There is this old lady that my hubby takes to and home from work because he is nice. Well she uses him and calls him during the week and asks him to take her to run errands and shit. It pisses me off! She is moving and called my hubby the other day to ask for some newspaper. I told him i didn't have any. And if i did, i wouldn't give it to her. And then i yelled so she could hear me thru the phone that she should have her lazy ass daughter do it since she works across from a freakin store! She can get one or more on her way home. Blah. What makes me really made is that this woman doesn't give hubby any money for him taking her to work or to do her errands. What does she think...that the damn car runs on air? It's just irritating!
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 11:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009