what is the most random household item your kid has played with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Great question!

My pastry blender. He was running around with it saying it was a bird feeder. (?) HaHa
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Hmmm . . . UMMM . . . EVERYTHING! lol This kid is always getting into something. We have a whole toy/play area in the living room, yet she is always getting into our stuff . . . her favorite things to mess with are the expensive things........................she's so bad! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• well mine wasn't really a "household" item. it was more, she was in my room watching a movie while i gave her brother a bath. she got into our special drawer. turned on a vibrator, and brought it and a bottle of lube into the bathroom using the lube as lotion and asking why the funny toy shakes! since then i have a locked box thats the last thing i need when family visits.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• surprisedOh NO! vabchmommy LOL I would have loved to see your face.

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• credit cards
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 11:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My son loves to play with a roll of toilet paper. He likes to tear it off in strips. He's only 9 months, and just learn to use his pincer fingers.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• daisy...i thought i was gonna drop the baby!! this was actually just a few weeks ago, my husband had been home from deployment for about 5 days, i sent her downstairs to ask daddy. ;) all i heard after that was a scream that sounded like sheer terror (from him) she came back up and said "mommy daddy says its yours so you should tell me" i gave up after that one. told her it was a funny noisemaker for grownups.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have the champagne glasses from my wedding hanging up on a shelf meant for that use. These glasses have homeade ribbons tied around them (the nicest thing my sisters did for my wedding). I found out today, and I don't know when this happened, that my 8 yr old son took the ribbons off the glasses, and one was on the couch below, and the other one is MIA. He told me they are a year old anyway! He also says he don't remember doing it. Either he's lying, or he needs Sigmund Freud.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• One night as i was getting my son to bed, i came out of the bedroom and my 3 year old daughter had a tampon and was trying to whistle into it. lmao. I didn't know if i should laugh or grab it from her. So i laughed. lol.
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 11:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well my daughter has seen me put pads on before and I remember when she had just turned 2 walking into the bathroom and she was trying to put 1 in her undies, it was so hilarious. I couldnt quit laughing. My sons fave thing to play with, no matter how many toys are around is the broom anytime he can get his hands on it he will try to sweep whatever he can find.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009