Severe headache?

Ok so it started on maybe monday night or tuesday. I am not usually one to get headaches. I have had this headache non stop since monday night. It is so severe. It hurts around my eyes. LIke when I move my eyes back and forth I want to cry it hurts so bad. Next it hurts from my forehead back to the middle of my head. When I bend over or move anyway besides walking, even if i get out of a chair. It throbs! Next I am having bad pain in my back as well. It goes from my mid neck down to between my shoulders maybe a little below. This is all non stop, the worst pain ive ever had like this. I have taken a bunch of diff pain relievers and nothing seems to help. I feel stupid going to the Dr if its just a headache. Could it be from something I am doing? I tried caffinne because i hadnt had any that day but that didnt help either. ANy suggestions?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• You may have an aneurysm and need to see a doctor right away.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009