How many times should I go to the gym?

Is there a recommended amount of time? I can definitely go at least minimum 3 times a week. But I would like quicker results and am willing to go more. What is the max amount? I'm trying to lose inches, not weight. Also, should I being doing more aerobic exercises or do strengthing exercises?

Pristine_Dream

Asked by Pristine_Dream at 11:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• go everyday if you have the time :) just don't overdo it. i have never heard not to exercise everyday...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Aerobic exercise is the best to lose the flab.. light weight training will help burn those calories though. I've heard to not work out more than 5 times a week.. def not more than 6> Your body needs to rest and recover
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• 3 x a week is perfect. lift some weights and increase the protein, you should tone up noticeable in about 3 weeks, others will notice in about 6. pilates and yoga are great too for tone and flexibility.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2009