Why would God create the world if he knew the end results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yeah, He did know the end results but He created us anyway. Because the love that He shares with us is so beautiful it was worth anything.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• For reasons which we know not. Although he created man solely for the purpose of worshiping him. The life is an enjoyment for a while, a delusion, then true life will begin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• He did not create the world with intention of destroying it. Even after Noah's flood, He vowed never to do that ever again, because He felt badly and regretted it, ultimately. However, once Jesus was born, there was so much sin and disillusionment in the world, God decided He would allow his Son to die for the sins of the people, so that those who believed in the Word would be saved. He knew His Son would have to die, but hoped that people would appreciate it, obviously more than those that already do. Since people continue to sin and act like animals, God decides that one day when they least expect it, he will euthanize them like animals, and bring the worthy to Heaven to reign at His side. All in a day's work!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• But doesn't God know everything that is ever going to happen? Shouldn't he have know that the world would turn evil?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yes Anon he knew yet he still gave us the mercy of coming into the world and experiencing beauty, as well as not so beautiful things. But each person will get the just reward. God is just and loves everyone and wants what is best for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• if the son died for the sins, why is there still sin in the world amongst those who accept the son? wouldn't that have eliminated sin for those who believed in him: Yet we see the church full of sin. Your explanation seems to say that God's justice is imbalanced and incomplete and erroneous. i don't understand the concept.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I can't imagime the world today resembles anything that God would have intended. It is a teatament to the stupidiity of makind and is no reflection on the Almighty.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree with mumma28 except that i believe that instead of going to heaven, the good will dwell on paradise earth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i agree that people will not reside in the heavens but i disagree that paradise will be on earth. Paradise is already in existence and it's near the heavens or above it some where but not on earth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Because although Jesus died for the resolution of our sins, we still have free will, and temptation, and the way the world is today, temptation is getting even worse. The point is that because of Jesus, we now have the CHOICE to resolve our sins, and never do it again. Obviously it is the problem of those who sin, and don't do anything to change it. God has no control over free will. If He did, EVERYONE would believe in Him.
    If you do not have this type of faith, I suppose you would have a hard time with my aNswer, because without faith, you couldn't possibly understand the intentions of God. I sin, and yes, it's usually the same one most of the time, but I at least try to do better. Will I go to Heaven?I believe so, only because I trust in the Lord, and I believe we have an understanding.
    God knows what will happen, but even He has faith that maybe someone, somewhere, will do something to change the outcome.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2009