What will your child be.....

What is your child going to be for halloween???? Any meaning behind it?

tracys_75

Asked by tracys_75 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A devil bc last year we got the cutest little devil costume on clearance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well my daughter is going to be tinkerbell, she got the official costume in disneyland from her great uncle and its one of her fave characters. Trying to find my son a Peter Pan outfit to match, just cause I think it would be cute.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Daughter will prob be another disney princess, I'm thinking something really cute for my son since this will prob be the last year that I get to choose his costume for him.
    Nikidu

Answer by Nikidu at 11:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My girls are gonna be either Pebbles & Dino or Little Bo Peep and a sheep. I can't decide.
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 11:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• a frog. her nursery is frog stuff & last year i searched EVERYWHERE but it was too late, they were all gone. so this year im starting early so i can find one!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• giselle (enchanted) actually bought the dress (its a $90 costume!!) as a flower girl dress for my SIL who got married at disney world in aug, however we didn't make it b/c hubby came home from deployment the day before. so might as well get some use out of it!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Dj Lance Rock. He loves yo gabba gabba and the other characters are too bulky for a 1 yr old.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My son is going as a tiger bc he is always roaring at us... its cute
    tracys_75

Answer by tracys_75 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• my 5 year old daughter wants to be a puppy. no thought behind it. thats just what she said she is going to be. and she is going to carry her candy basket in her mouth and bark at the doors instead of saying trick or treat. then when we get home she is going to eat the candy while on all fours, like a dog eats dog food. thats what she said.
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 11:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• HOw do we show pics on here?
    tracys_75

Answer by tracys_75 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009