stupid neighbors how do u deal with them

ive been friends wiith my nieghbors for 15 years until they babysit my son . for the past year n half i cant get them off my back . they been harrasing me on myspace calling me n my son ugly and every little insult name they can think of ive been saving every email they even took one of my pictures and made a profile about me .last month they tryed taken me to court saying im harrasing them the guy that came to my door was like why iam if it wasnt for that they would be still harrasing me everybody is saying there jealous of me n the things i have thats why they cant leave me alone n look at me when they see me but to show it out like that wow how would any deal with people like them

LOVEME621

Asked by LOVEME621 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Press charges. Seems like that's the only way to shut them up.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• why arent you on private profile then?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• File a report and go to private on myspace and please stay as far away as possible from them.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Exactly what bella said. Set your profiles to private on all the sights & file a report. Ignore them until then they are just trying to get a reaction out of you & if you give to them they'll keep doing it.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2009