Have you been to a Psychic? If so was it true about what they predicated?

This question might be a little out of wack, but i was wondering if any of you have been to a Psychic? If so did what they predict come true or half true?
Ive been thinking about going to see what they say but always doubt them in a way.
Only because i need answers in a way i kno sounds weird. Thanks though

hot_momma84

Asked by hot_momma84 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ok i went to one he was a homeless guy and he did some stuff with a tobacco and the the card i don't believe in the crap but for some reason everything he say came true i was 16 at the time well he say i was gonna move to a different country which i did and my husband will be a guy with a white car and my husband have a white car so i don't know maybe he guess good or he really knew what he was saying oh yes he say 3 kid and im preg with the third one scary

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• look up Miss bonnie. She is good!! she knew everything about me before I said anything. She told me if I didn't take cranberry pills or juice daily I'd have problems. Shortly after I got a UTI bled when I urinated had a CT scan and then found kidney stones. Said I am to stressed and I should take b- stress complex, and I am! knew all about my past relationship. There are still 2 things i'm waiting to happen but she was pretty good over all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• YEARS ago my sister convinced me to go get my shells read. I want to say it is white magic from Mexico and South America but I am no expert. He would rool the shells like dice and he told me things that were in fact happening at the time. That there was money missing from my job and that an african american lady was really trying to pin it on me. He told me I would eventually get married but to be careful with my choice. (I should have listened)!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes and he knew! He told me two years ago that i would be pregnant and having a baby before the next christmas. And it came true! He predicted a bunch of stuff but we'll see as time goes on how much of it comes true. So far what he predicted came true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i called the only psychic there is in town to see what hours she is open and how much. 45 and up be a while before i go unfournatly. I am just curious of what she would predict.
    thanks
    hot_momma84

Answer by hot_momma84 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 18, 2009