Feeling Down

Hi ladies...I am feeling so down and lonely. My baby is two months and my boyfriend (his dad) died when I was only one month prego and I went through that alone, now m raising my son alone. Im 23, I work fulltime, take good care of my son, and im a fulltime college student (online student), this is my senior year. Im occupied most of the time but I still feel lonely and down. Sometimes I just sit and cry, wishing i had someone to hold me andlet me know everything will be ok. I just want words of encouragement, or advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry to hear of this. My SO's father died when he was two weeks shy of one. His mom remarried another man & when my SO was ten this man died as well. The only words of encouragement I can offer you is I know someone else who has gone through this type of thing & shes turned out to be a great, patient, loving, happy person in life. Its hard now & it'll continue to be hard in the future & I cant pretend to understand what your going through but it'll be ok in the end. Your doing a great job keeping up with school, taking care of your child & all at a young age you'll be fine in life. If you ever need someone to talk to just PM me anytime again I dont know how you feel but I can listen & try to help comfort you. I hope you start to feel better soon.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• First of all *Hugs*
    You are going places. You have had a hard time. But someday you will look back and say.
    I made it. You are a Strong Women. I know that you are Going to be okay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Wow, honey! I am so sorry for what you are going through! I honestly couldn't imagine. My advice is to find a little time for yourself. Go out and hang with some friends, even if it is just for an hour, every other week. You need to get out and socialize and be around people who love you, for some peace of mind. It sounds like you are a great mom, that works hard for her baby! You son is lucky to have you! I pray that God blesses you in life!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous

• I am very sorry also. I dont blame you and anyone in your position would be the same way. I dont know if your religious or not but if you are just pray for strength and remember that if God brings you to it he will always bring you through it. I would try to find a friend or relative to visit you for a few days so you can have that shoulder to cry on and someone who cares about you who will listen and just be there. Best of luck to you.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• ((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009