Apostolic/Pentecostal women. got a question for you.

What's wrong with wearing a shirt that shows your shoulders? how is it not modest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• for some...the shoulders is more sensual...as well as the sleeveless aspect ... it also shows the upper inner part of your arm near your breasts.

Not all in this sect believe it is wrong to show arms like that.

SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 4:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I don't believe in wearing spaghetti  strip shirts and sleeveless shirts but other then that i would wear anything Else.. I just think it shows to much.. and that's not for people to see that is drawing attention to yourself I think...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i grew up being taught that but now i see nothing wrong nor do i see it as a sin to be without sleeves... as long as it's modest and i'm not showing cleavage or boobs.. see nothing wrong with it... a sleeveless shirt can be worn modestly.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2009