does your man look?

does your man look at other women? not too hard. not like all out staring. just kinda glancing...
my boyfriend does. he told me, actaully. i asked him why? he said he didnt know. that maybe it was a guy thing...
i find myself getting mad at him when i see him look at another women. is there a reason he looks. is it me?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• My hub will glance at a woman walking by or something but he doesn't give them the "stare down" so I don't say anything. I mean, he has eyes, he looks around, he's bound to eventually look at another female. However, my hub is diffrent, lol, he finds it very disrespectful for anyone to "stare down" someone else while married. So we came to an agreement that works for us. It's the "2 second rule". 2 seconds to glance and glance away without all hell breaking loose, lol. I've known men who very rudely stare at other females while their spouses are around and I too find this incredibly disrespectful!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• He's a man, that's what they do, I wouldn't take it personal.
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I think that all men look but it doesn't always necessary mean that they want her. Just cuz they look it doens't always mean they find that person attractive and is checking her out. It maybe something else lol. I'm not gon lie sometimes i look at other men but not like a ooouu i wanna be with him just like oh he looks handsome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i agree. If I see a really hot guy I might take a second glance haha. Its not like Im going to think about them after that but sometimes you just cant help but look. If theres trust you wont be jealous.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• hes a man yeah they do that. it doesnt mean he doesnt love you, at the end of the day, who does he go home to?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Kinda hard to ignore 50% f the population.

Yeah, mine looks. He doesn't order.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Do you ever just glance a good looking man every now and then? It's just human nature hun we were created to be attracted to the opposite sex. The only time you should ever be upset or worried is if he treats you like crap and does that or he makes comments about the women. But you would think a guy wouldn't do that but there are assholes out there like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• sometimes we'll be at the store and i see a lady that's obviously got every guy's attention, and later on i'll mention her, just to see what he says, and he has no idea what i'm talking about. i can tell when he's lying (or as men call it, "staying out of trouble") or when he's being serious. very rarely he does though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• thats cool! the 2 second rule, i mean. thank you all for answers. it makes me feel better and i really appreciate it. thanx!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Do you look at nice looking cars? Do you look at pretty jewelry? Do you look at pretty clothes or shoes? It's a normal human reaction. Men are going to look at other women. It does not mean you aren't attractive, and it does not mean that he wants them, or that he thinks you aren't good enough. A man could have the most beautiful woman in the world and they would still look. You can't keep them from looking, and really, it's NOT something to waste time getting mad over. I've done been there, done that, and it's so much easier just to just accept it. I bet you even look at women. I know most women do. It's ok to admire beauty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2009