What's a movies that has scared you after watching it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Ring. I was scared taking a shower for a long time after that movie because of the water on the floor when I was done :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Sorry, I meant movie.
    -OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• The Excorsism of Emily Rose. I've waken up almost every morning at exactly 3AM ever since watching that movie, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I watch TONS of scary movies so there have been quite a few that scare me later on, lol. 30 Days of Night is a favorite of mine. Let me think and I'll answer again, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• NONE! im so mad lol i have been wanting to find a movie that will scare the HELL out of me, and i am yet to find one :( i LOVE scary horror movies.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• LOL Katrina I did the same thing after watching that movie, and I hated being awake at that time.
    -OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Haunting in Connecticut. Didn't really scare me so much as it disturbed me lol
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• The Last House on the Left.... I agree with javila... it honestly didn't scare me, but there is a scene in there that I MADE DH fast forward through because it was just repulsive. Truly made me feel uncomfortable and nauseous!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• There are a lot that bother me, since my husband ALWAYS watches horror movies, he watches tv at night to put him to sleep and i dont even want to look out the windows because im afraid i will see something freaky or someone lookin at me. I know they are not real but i dont want to watch them before i sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• the ring... i cant sleep with the tv off in my room anymore... too afraid it will turn on by itself... i remember once when i had just watched it when it first came out and i went to bed that night and the tv was on.. i woke up in the middle of the night and the tv had somehow switched to white noise (i was sleeping on the remote) and my little sister (who has long black hair just like samara) had woken up and walked into my room to climb in bed with me and her hair was all in front of her face and she was standing between me and the tv. It scared me so much! I seriously thought i was gonna die right then! LOL
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 2:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009