Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the term called when babies stand holding onto something and walk??

i cannot remember.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (6)
  • creeping I think

    Answer by madsmom314 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • Cruising.

    Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • definitely crusing

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • I thought it was creeping but cruising makes sense I wondered why pampers named that one diaper cruisers. lol Maybe creeping is an older term bc it was my mother in law that said that to me.

    Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • I have always heard cruising when they use something for support to walk

    Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • cruising is for them holding on to walk, creeping is when they are tummy crawlling still

    Answer by vgiron at 2:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.