34 weeks

I am 34 weeks pregnant, and my boobs really did not get any bigger at all.. is this a sign that i may not be able to produce milk? Just curious... I hope not :[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, not at all. Size doesn't not matter one single bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Mine don't seem to have grown much either (to me anyways). I'm 35 weeks. But I keep getting told they look bigger, so maybe since we're used to them we just don't really notice the change? But trust me...when the milk comes in they will be bigger! Be happy they stayed small for now.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 1:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Don't worrie.... I have to kids mine always stayed the same size, for my first daughter i was pooring out milk at 5 months pregnant no joke... and for my 2nd child i didn't get milk till the seconed day of him being born so that doesnt mean anything every pregnancy/ body is different ....
    Jeannie818

Answer by Jeannie818 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009