L.A. Ink Question

Okay a few weeks back Aubrey got her "first" tattoo, right? But it looks like she already had something tattooed on her hips, down low in the front. I noticed it with her low rise pants the day she got tattooed, as well as tonight when she is wearing a bikini.

What is on her hips? Did anyone see that?

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 1:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• she's got a flower and a sun if I remember correctly.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• it wasnt her first tattoo. she already had a few small ones.
    by the way, dont u totally think she is suffering from workplace abuse? if i were her, i'd have jumped ship a long time ago. they're all mean and catty.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 2:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Actually, I think Aubrey is a complete ditz and while the others are maybe meaner than necessary, Aubrey brings it on herself. She needs to just do her job and close her mouth, and she'll do fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I used to love this show until I heard some bad press about Kat Von D making Nazi references to her Jewish former boss. That happens with me and celebrities, I hear or see one bad thing and then can't even stand to look at them anymore. That's how I feel about Jon Gosselin from Jon and Kate!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:32 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'm starting to think her being there is staged to add drama to the show. Why else would they keep her? Reality shows drive me nuts. I just liked seeing the tattoos and how talented these people were, Aubrey just ruins it. Reminds me of some ditzy people at work who get away with screwing up just because people feel sorry for them for being stupid. If you're lowering the quality of the product, you should be gotten rid of or moved somewhere else in the company...I don't care about feelings. LOL
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Okay, I thought she already had tattoos and they were just staging her tattoo. I personally think they are mean to her, but she brings it on herself. Especially because Corey is such a nice guy IRL, and he totally dogs her on the show. DH and I laugh so hard when he does that.

We all go to his tattoo shop for our tattoos, so we know that he is super cool. He doesn't just trash someone for no good reason.

Yeah, this season is so different. It is less about tattoos and more about the drama. I really miss seeing Kim and Hannah's work : (
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Piece of Crap entertainment !!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I never paid too much attention to her, she's junk.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 12:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2010