Early Diliation

I went to the ER at 30 weeks with some really painful belly pain, after they checked me they said I was 3cm dilated and I was put on bedrest. At 32 weeks they let me go home, because nothing had changed and I was stable. The doctor did tell me I most likely wont make it to my due date (Oct.27th) I am 34+ weeks now, and I have been having contractions every night, but nothing so close together that I felt I needed to go to the hospital.
Has anyone else dilated that much at 30 or so weeks? If so, when did the baby end up coming? Should I go to the hospital when I start to have these contractions? Or could it just be BH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was dilated 2 cm at 28 weeks and had my son at 34 weeks. if u have more than 8 in one hr i would go to the hospital specially if u have any kind of discharge..... i was very luck, i waited and waited and ended up having an abrupt placenta and started bleeding i just made it to the hospital and had my son, my water never broke and when he was born they gave him a 40% chance to live and me 20% chance......

do mess around with it if u have any bad feelings or anything go to the hospital... trust me i didnt think anything was wrong and i regret not going
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have not personally ever been checked that early, so I don't know how early I've started to dilate, BUT....if your contractions come mainly at night, make sure you are hydrating yourself OUT THE WAZOO during the day. Yes, you'll spend your days sitting on the toilet, but it may cut down on your contractions.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• wow, thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009