relocation

NEED HELP!! relocating
Okay so im tired of looking at discussion boards for this and im in need of help. My family and I are going to be moving to Fort Myers/ Cape Coral area of Florida in March and Im hoping someone on here can give me some specifics about cost of living there.

For example, what bills you pay, about how much, etc.

I know I will have
Car Insurance-
Renters Insurance-
Electric-

Not sure about---
Gas???
Water??
Sewage??

I dont expect detailed amounts but, Im trying to figure out if I can afford renting a 700 dollar house with all the extra expenses.

Thanks in advance for any help...

terra6211

Asked by terra6211 at 2:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don’t personally live in fort myers however my best friend lives down there and moved there in 2006. When she moved down there I was headed to flordia to start a new life as well. She told me that the rent for her apartment was about 900.00 a month and didn’t include utilities, except for trash and water of course. I asked her about cheaper housing, and I got a few websites that I found at that time and they were like 600.00 a month and it looked like hell and didn’t look safe at all and that’s what she told me when she went to look at places for me. I’d probably re consider the fort myers area and maybe look for a cheaper area in flordia unless you can find something that is going to be safe for you and your children.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• have you tried city-data.com/forums ???
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009