Dr's...........

if you goto a doctor and you HATE him, and it's obvious he hates you and your styles/personalities to work together as a team for your body and health just clash.... how many other doctors (if any!) would u go see before simply giving up?

(this is for the treatment of my already diagnosed but not yet officially managed cluster migraines, but would be applicable in any medical situation including prenatal care and child birth)

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• If I did not like the doctor, I would keep looking and going to different ones till I found one that I did like.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i would go to as many as it took
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i would review my self maybe there is a problem with your attitude or personality that is irritable to people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• 2nd anon = uh... no... I don't think so? I just like to be very comfortable with who I am trusting my care in. And I am 27 with a 3 and 4 yr old and have been chronically ill for almost 5 yrs now and have had multiple failed surgeries, etc.... and getting a 60+ y/o dr who is very old school and set in his ways and not willing to try new and updated treatments or discuss my care as a team, or is very fat phobic (yes, I am fat) or the muslim dr who wanted to talk to my husband and not me directly (I am not racist.... and he wasn't either per se..... he just wanted to coordinate all my care, med changes, etc via my husband and wouldn't give me eye contact ever) and other similar and equally annoying situations with dr's causes me to seek new ones on occasions for different things. at present time i see a regular family dr, a obgyn specialist, a neurologist, a rheumotologist, a pain management clinic of specialists, OT & PT
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2009