Suggestions: my 4 yr anniversary is today, what to do?

We are stuck with the kids (I love them but its our anniversary!) and we are on a tight budget. We live in So. Cal and its gonna be HOT tomorrow. Any ideas of what we should do to celebrate???!!!

cynthiaesquivel

Asked by cynthiaesquivel at 3:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lock the kids in their rooms and run around the house naked!!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I LOVE THAT!!!!!! too bad my toddler knows how to get out of a locked room.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 3:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would try to do something that has always made you two come together and have a good time, then end the day with something romantic, like a (childless) movie night at home that leads to a little more than watching the movie...or go to a Hot Tubs location for a couple of hours, massage him, relax with him...enjoy and reflect on the love you two have shared over the years. I wish you the best; im sure whatever you end up doing for this special day will be great! Remember, since this is just the 4th, allow room for a better anniversary gift or day for the milestones....10th, 15th, 25th...those should always be Bangers!!!
    BeautyBaby

Answer by BeautyBaby at 3:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Oh...btw my suggestion can only be done by complying with the first response! Lol, or try your hardest to find a babysitter!
    BeautyBaby

Answer by BeautyBaby at 3:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• my fourth year anniversary is in december but I was thinking of cooking dinner and setting the table outside with flowers and candles so we can have dinner under the stars.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Take the children to an indoor park or pool and let them play hard for about 2-3 hours while you relax and take it easy, or do the minimum amount of work.
    Get them home, give them a snack, and let them take long naps from exhaustion.
    Then you and your hubby can have some romantic time, depending on how long your children sleep, in the afternoon.
    OR, if you have a friend, see if she will trade babysitting services for a few hours - let her babysit your children today and you babysit for her sometime in the future when she needs it. Then you and your husband can go out and do something, even if you just go to the beach or sit in your home where it's peaceful and quiet.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• WOW!! I love the dinner under the stars and the beach while friend is watching kids ideas! keep em comin ladies..... if i dont use them now will use them later! so far we had a nice leisurely b-fast and went to the bookstore to buy presents for each other. now we are hanging out at home while the kids sleep and maybe go out for a walk and dinner.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 5:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009