aveeno baby products

anyone use these? im thinking about getting them but i dont want my baby girl to have a reaction to them...i was using the lavender calming wash and her cheeks got really dry and scaley so i stopped using it and it went away..just want to know if anyones babies had reactions to other products and not the aveeno one?

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 3:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son to used the lavender calming wash and had really bad dry skin, i now use the johnsons, oatmeal wash on him, and the aveeno baby lotion i love it it doesn't seem as greasy it stays on longer, and it doesn't leave him scaly like the night time laveder lotion,it's an all around better product i highly recommend it walmart is the cheapest place to get it so i think. good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have read a lot of good reviews about Aveeno products... i have been looking into buying some but want to wait until we use up her johnson and johnson.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• They are wonderful
    My daughter has to use them because she has sensitive skin, Johnsons makes her break out in a rash but aveeno has ben amazing
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My baby had very bad reactions to everything from Johnson&Johnson so I looked it up on the www.comseticdatabase.com and well no wonder it's full of chemicals that are not good for babies bodies. I haven't tried the Aveeno but my neighbor uses it and her dd had problems with other things and she is happy with it. If you are looking for natural lotions and bodywash, Burts Bee, California Baby and Earth Mama Angel Baby are great and free of chemicals and Toxins.
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 6:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My oldest had horrible reactions to all bath products that weren't Aveeno. It was horrible. After we switch to Aveeno his skin got tons better. We are just now trying other stuff again and he is 3.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009