is it possible for him to be head down already?

I have been having alot of pressure on what feels like my cervix, my "area" feels swollen when I wipe, and all the big kicks are on the top of my stomach. Do you think my son could be head down already? This is my second, and I am 25 weeks along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he could bew but hell probably change positions again and again ask your dr next time you have a check up how he is facing
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Sure, he could be! But that doesn't mean he'll stay that way. Babies can change position right up until moments before they are born.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• At that age he can be in any position and I am sure he'll change it again and again until he gets bigger.
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 3:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• He can be head down right now and then head up in an hour and then sideways in another hour... he will be constantly moving at this stage in pregnancy
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2009