which is better wal-mart vs. target??

which is better & why??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know you really only have to post a question once. Just sayin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I like Wal-mart. better prices and has more to offer. Although many moms on here seem to think that Target is the new Nordstroms. IDK, just my opinion.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i LOVE target!!! even though they can be more expensive than wal-mart...but we dont have a target in our town, so i do a lot of shopping at walmart. target just has cuter stuff to me.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 7:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Overall, Walmart is, but I do like to shop at Target now and then for unusual things are great sale bargains.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Target. Better quality.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• LOl. Just last week i told my friend that i was never shopping at walmart again. I'm so sick of seeing (& this will not be p.c.) trashy, dirty, smelly, people and their kids, wearing pajamas, no shoes, running & screaming like animals, yelling at their kids, being so rude to take up the whole isle looking for one item, cursing and talking like an ignorant moran, and feeling like i need a bath after i've shopped there! And then there's the employees...some of them look like they haven't showered in days or have just been released from prison! And they are rude! And the stores are dirty too. I don't care if they may be cheaper on their merchandise, i refuse to lower my standards & shop their anymore

I like Target's standards for their employee's and the cleanliness of their stores. And everytime i shop at a target, the overall quality of the consumers is better. I'm sure i'll get called a *B*, but hey...truth hurts for some!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Walmart definately has better prices, but Target has better quality. I guess it depends on what you are purchasing and how much you are willing to spend. I would choose Target for most things.
    PassionateMom

Answer by PassionateMom at 10:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• target. clean, good quality etc is obviously better then walmart only that is a bit expensive but they always got their sales.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009