Somebody help me

I don't know what to do. It's almost 4am and my 6mo daughter is being crazy! She slept from 7-11 but since then has been up every half hour crying. She usually wakes up 1-3 times throughout the night then goes back to sleep fine.
I'm going to lose my mind.
My boyfriend is working midnights so he won't be home untill 6 then he's going to goto bed.

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 3:51 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go in the bathroom, turn the lights out, turn on the fan or run some water and bounce her. That always worked for my LO. It was a great workout for my legs too!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• oh and one more thing...this too shall pass. The first year is the hardest in my opinion.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Its probably growing pains. Give her a nice massage with some slightly warmed baby oil. Especially her legs. That or teething.
    lildudesmomma

Answer by lildudesmomma at 4:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hang in there momma she might be teething and in discomfort, have you checked for new teeth? If it's not teeth there could be other things going on with her like gas etc or it could be just a phase. Try to keep the lights dimmed and maybe play soft music and rock her, that always worked for my dd.
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 6:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• a warm bath, Hylands Teething Tablets or get some Mylecon for gas......

It is early morning so I hope she is doing better now.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2009