If you could go back and change anything...

What would it be? I know alot of people say that whole oh nothing because then i wouldnt be where i was today. But what if you could go back and take back ANYTHING and still have the happy life you want to keep.

loves_her_baby

Asked by loves_her_baby at 4:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have gotten a pap smear every year. I went 8 years and now I have advanced cervical cancer caused by HPV! Oh My God, if I could just go back in time. Here I thought I was ok because I hadn't had sex in 4 years. :(
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i would go back and slap the shit out of hubby for dating a certain woman or two, and marrying his ex. they just make my life so much fun :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• People are going to think that I'm horrible for this, but... IF I could change something and still end up with my life having the same people in it and whatnot, I think that I would have avoided having sex until I KNEW that my antibiotics were out of my system last year. I know, I know that sounds SO terrible. I didn't know about the whole antibiotics screwing with pills, and I ended up pregnant 3 months after turning 18 and getting married. It's thrown our life off track and I just wish that our daughter had come a little farther down the line because I feel so guilty that we can't provide for her like I wish we could. We both had to drop out of college (I was high risk and hubby worked full time then had to take care of me some while I was pregnant) and I just wish that we had had our life more together before she was born.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• CONTINUED:
    Don't get me wrong, though, I love my daughter more than anything and wouldn't trade her for anything. I just feel bad for not being able to give her everything, ya know? I mean, she's not going without anything essential or anything, I would just like to be able to buy her more things and have a bigger house for her to grow in.

I would only change getting pregnant when I did so that my daughter could have more, though. I work my butt off to provide for her and don't regret a second of my life.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would change the fact that I was addicted to heroin for 5 yrs and needles also i have know over come that mountain with A LOT of work on me and my past, I am a great mom and a great wife. I am not perfect but I am who I want to be as a person and ya if I have never went down that road i would not be with the man I am with or have the child I have. Was it worth it in some ways would I go back not a chance in hell. I died twice and lost EVERYTHING for 3 yrs. losing everything and everyone for 3 yrs is what I needed to come to realize that this is not what I want out of life and I was gonna die and this time they weren't gonna bring me back this time. I am know 3 1/2 yrs clean. I know most of you will not really understand what I did to myself, But like I said I am not perfect, and I am still not perfect today. But i am clean and I don't have to live my life like that today.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If I could go back and change something , I would NOT sleep with my husbands step father.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• anon 6.57 pm.. I applaud you for coming clean and have the atmost repect for you! You rock
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Answered at 3:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 by: Anonymous
    If I could go back and change something , I would NOT sleep with my husbands step father.

I don't know what to say to this. Is this a Jerry Springer moment?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 7:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If I can turn back I wouldnt have been in such a rush to get married I wish I would have waited a year instead. I wish I would have went to one of my guys friends going away party instead of taking care of a guy who was to stupid and was a horrible kisser. And I wish I would have been a better friend to all those who were kind to me.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would have pretended to be sick so I would have had to stay home from school on that fateful, life-changing day in my life: September 15, 1978.

After my dream last night, there is no doubt about it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2009