i have this really strong urge

to be downright cruel to an ex f**k buddy of my husband's that talks to me on im on occasion. Trying to resist but it isn't working. Wouldn't bother being nice, but hubby still talks to her. Which is actually more of a reason to be a bitch to her.

anyone else resisting the urge to be bitchy today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id more be wondering why my husband was talking still to an ex fck buddy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• True anon :33, I am just resisting the urge to go to sleep, I am in pain right now. Can I just tell you something OP? Just do what you think is right and don't be petty, tell your husband that both of you need to cut off communication with her. Is she adding to your lives by being in touch or is she taking away? I would think that she is taking away from your quality of life. Don't be silly and look for an argument or to insult. Just be tactful and let her know it is interrupting your life in a bad way.
    I'm sorry if I sound mean but I am in a lot of pain right now and it is pain from cancer and sometimes some ppls problems sound so easy to solve. :P
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 5:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hey you do what you have to do! I would do the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2009