How do I find past responses from me to a mom.

I know how to find my posts and msgs to me. Is it in one of the categories at the top ? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• depends on what kind of posts and mesasges you are looking for. if it is private messages, choose the message link at the top of the page. You can then click the sent link in the menu to see what messages you have sent.

If it is here in the answers section then you can hover over the answers tab and choose my answers. find the question you answered and it will be there.

If it was in a group, then hover over the group tab and choose my replies. Find the post you replied to and click.

If it was a chatterbox message you can click the the reply to link and all chatters between you will pop up (unless they have been erased)

If you are looking for a journal comment click the journal tab then in the blue box on the right click my comments and find the journal you replied to.

If it isn't any of those, message me and I can help you figure it out.

You_Are_Invited

Answer by You_Are_Invited at 7:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Either it will be on the side there either under my questions or
    my answers

IF you pposted anon for an answer tho it will NOT be listed .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2009