Does anyone go back to bed when their kids get on the bus?

I do this if I'm really tired and don't get enough sleep.Just wondering how many others do this.Last year this was a bad habit for me and this year I make myself drink coffee so I get moving better but some mornings I just lay down for an hour.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I probably will when it happens LOL
    I guess if I am tired enough then Heck ya noone is home Id probably go fall asleep again
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• ...why the heck not! lol
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• When my two oldest leave for school and if my youngest is still sleeping, I will go back down. More often than not I'm the last one to go to bed.
    1Namba

Answer by 1Namba at 7:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Must be nice to ship your kids off to school and stay home all day with nothing to do but go back to bed! What time do they leave, 7? Get your lazy butt up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I probably would too!! :) Your not doing anything wrong..and no..your not lazy!!
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Well, I still have 1 kid at home once the other 3 are off at school (no bus, I have to walk them). Sometimes if I just can't stay awake then I turn on a movie for her and go take a nap or she will go watch TV with my dad in his room and then I can do whatever I want.
    Usually, though, once I'm up then I'm up. I can't go back to sleep and actually have the most energy right after I get up (it's not much). It's right around when the kids get out of school that I need a nap because I run our of energy. Luckily my husband gets home from work at the same time they get out of school so he makes me take a nap.
    And it's not that I'm lazy...I have insomnia, get very little sleep and have other medical problems that cause me to be exhausted all day long, no matter how much sleep I get. It sucks but I muddle through.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My youngest is 10 months, and after my older 3 are on the school bus and my baby goes down for his morning nap I generally go back to bed - but then, I have an autoimmune disease that causes extreme fatigue.

Answer by missanc at 8:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If you have insomnia and are naping during the day, I'd say that you have your sleep schedule mixed up...cut the naps and maybe you'd sleep at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Heck take advantage of the moment and get that nap that you deserve. I would go back to bed if I could get my 19 month old to sleep.
    luckymomof6

Answer by luckymomof6 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• well i have 4 kids and once the two older ones are on the bus i will somtimes lay back down but if my 3yr old and my 3 month old are up. then i stay up. My kids get on the bus at seven-thirty
    aviecse

Answer by aviecse at 8:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2009