11 days late. no period. 7 negative pregnancy test....?????????????

WHAT.THE.HECK?!
I'm scheduled to have an IUD placed on Monday. It's not going to happen now because the doc feels that even negative pregnancy tests [at this point] are inconclusive. Fine. But what the heck?! I'm not stressed. I feel fine, outside of being completely exhausted. This might be TMI but ... the other day I had a little bit of brownish kinda really light pink goo for discharge.
I don't know what to think. 7 tests in the last week. Nothing. What else can cause *occasionally* sore breasts and fatigue like this?
I would also like to add that my period is NEVER late. Unless I'm pregnant. As I said, the tests are still telling me that I'm not. UGH!
Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you already posted this
    Same answers
    get a new dr if your dr isnt doing what he should
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• thanks jackass. i know that. i reposted to get more answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• NO need to be childish there
    you asked it when it was only 2 posts down then you deleted the one to talk crap i guess it doesnt matter hwo many answerrs noone can tell you why your late
    or why you get neg test results you have to talk to your dr or find a new one
    grow up
    that name calling is very childish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i'm asking for other womens experiences. not for you to tell me that i already posted this. i KNOW that. it had as many replies as i thought it was going to get for being that far back on the search list. i posted it really early and i wanted to make sure that as many other moms saw it as possible. get over yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• What is wrong with you ??
    I dont have to get over my self geeze
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• lmao. WOW. you are S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
    gtfo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Wow, both of you grow up.

Call and set up a blood test to rule out pregnancy, once you can say for sure your not pregnant go to your PCP for a follow up on the other stuff. But it's not unheard of to have negative test and to be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I think 7 negative pregnancy tests means you are not pregnant but only your Doctor can give you a reliable professional opinion,not me or any of the Moms here. It sounds like you are really tense and upset. Good luck with this.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I had three months of false negative HPT with my son. Even after two months of morning sickness, swollen breasts, no period and finally my insurance would allow a blood test. Go to the doctor and ask for a blood test. Home tests are not always realiable.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• To the person that was posting in response to this saying you already posted--then don't freakin' read the post again! Some of us hadn't read it before!!!

off my soapbox......to the OP-----if your doc didn't do a blood test to ultimately rule out pregnancy then have one done--either by OB/GYN or PCP. If you aren't getting the care from your doc that you think you need then you need to find another doctor. Without someone examining you, you will not know what is wrong. Good luck
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009