I had a vivid dream last night that I was with someone other than my husband, does anyone else have dreams like this?

I consistently have a dream about a guy I went to school with.I always try to get his attention in my dreams but last night I actually did it with him in my dream.In my dream I felt guilty for doing it because I am married, but it was a good dream!Just wondering if anyone else has dreams like this or if you have goofy dreams.People would think Im crazy if they would hear what my dreams were!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have all kinds of very vivid dreams quite regularly. It's like watching a movie in my head. And yes they do sometimes involve sexual encounters w/ other men. I used to feel bad about it, but hey, I can't help it and it's not like I really did it. Sometimes it makes me feel sexy the next day, like I did something "naughty" and have a sweet little secret. But since it was just a dream, no one gets hurt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I do have dreams of other guys a lot of them I have never met heck I dont even think they are real and sometimes I do have sex with them and I would wake and end up jumping my husband lol. But I have alot of vived dreams like one dream a few days ago I dreamt that my dog died and I was going to his funeral.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• OMG! you and I had similar dreams, I was with one of my professors from work and not even one of the better looking ones. ewww.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have dreams like that too. There is a guy that I went to school with that I always have dreams about. A couple of months ago, the dream was so vivid (I still remember it) that I started to write it down and it has now become a short story. It may not be interesting to anyone else, but every time I read it, it puts a smile on my face.
    PassionateMom

Answer by PassionateMom at 10:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• All the time. I dream about people I know, people I haven't seen in years, people on TV or in movies...

And you know, I figure.. dreams are my brain's way of kicking back and entertaining itself while I sleep. I don't pay it any mind unless I start having a recurring dream.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes but you keep it to yourself and deny it ever happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• When you have the same routine everyday and no excitement a good dream really is good for you!Especially when you do it with Tom Welling from Smallville which is my favorite dream ever!!!
    shannon2206

Answer by shannon2206 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• All the time and I love 'em!! The only time I don't like them is when I think I'm not dreaming, remember that I'm married then I feel horribly guilty. My favorites involve Hugh Laurie of House. =)
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 10:26 AM on Sep. 19, 2009