How can i make my hair shiny?

i have rough hair.i want to make it shining?pls.help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Start from the inside out..

Vitamins.. Especially your B vitamins and Vitamin E. Then be sure to eat things with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. And dont forget protein. Lack of protein can make your hair dry and brittle. Then of course, drinking plenty of water.

After that, there are plenty of products on the market that can add shine to your hair if you need it.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I get product from Sally Beauty supply that is an aerosol and it 'glosses' hair but doesn't leave it greasy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My daughter uses this amazing product. http://www.folica.com/Phyto_Phytodefr_d3754.html

We buy it at a local beauty supply discount store for $25; a tube lasts around six months.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• The only true way to replace shine to hair, is by starting with a good biominoil treatment. Great finishing products like a hair polish or total brilliance are fabulous, as well as a color reflecting shine spray.
    Bellalicious

Answer by Bellalicious at 11:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I love the Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum and the Mark Salon Straight Shine Spray. I use both daily and its made a huge difference on my hair. Much less expensive than the stuff at the grocery store too! You can try both at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping with no minimum order too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:26 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I've been doing this for years. My final rinse, I rinse my hair in cold water! It works!
    sweetprincess_0

Answer by sweetprincess_0 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2009