When did your baby start walking?

Just curious, I have a nephew who is 9 months old and can barely hold himself up, I do not know for sure if he has developemental issues I don't pry into it he will get there and is adorable.
My son was walking and started running by this time, then my daughter didn't walk til about 11 months, I know all babies are different and i'm not judging.
When did your baby roll over, crawl and walk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He was rolling over around 3 months, sitting up at 5, crawling at 8, standing & moving at 9 and walking without help at 11. I think walking at 11months is kind of early. My DS is the only one in his nursery group that is walking. If your nephew can barely hold himself up on his forearms I would feel that maybe he's not getting enough exercise. Surely his Ped would've noticed if there was reason for concern, wouldn't you think? My son has always gotten a lot of love and lap time but has been encouraged to play and exercise a lot without being held, too.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• 10 months walking holding a hand running by 11 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• my son crawled at 6 months walked by 7 and ran by 10 months
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I really don't know... I don't wanna pry in they're business I know he cannot hold a bottle either on his own,... they put him in the car seat allot I know that, and when they feed him they prop the bottle. I was wondering the same about he doctor if he would have noticed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If your son can roll over with ease and can hold his belly off of the floor when on his hands and knees, then there is no need to worry.

My first baby crawled at 6 months, but didn't sit up until almost 9 months. She didn't walk until 15.5 months old. She's very bright and shows no developmental delays at all.

My second baby crawled and sat up at 5 months and walked at 8.5 months! He was trying to keep up with his big sister.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Crazy busy today. I work for a pool installer and the phone is ringing off the hook with people wanting us to come close their pools. My mom, DD, DH and BFF have been texting the crap outa me this a.m. as well. Stop the world, I wanna get off lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2009