You know your belly is getting bigger when?

You are cleaning house and the pregnant belly is too much to bend forward to get it, it hurts for you to bend sideways and scissor cross your legs to pick it up and you'd much rather kick the damn thing under the couch and forget about it.

23 weeks along and the belly is impeding my daily activities.

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When you have to do a 3 point turn just to get out of bed!

When you have to lean over your belly to give your LO a hug.

21 Weeks pregnant with 2nd =-)
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 10:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• LOL. I picked up the toys in the backyard this way yesterday!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• LOL! And:
    When you use you belly as a tabletop for your plate.

When you have to ask someone else to tie your shoe laces.

When you give up on keeping things tidy "down there" for fear of razor nicks.
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• haha I remember showering and when i would turn my belly would knock down the shampoo, soap and anything else in the way.. love it!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• hahahah THANK YOU! i was jut complaining to my husband yesterday because he was like "come on chubbs cant be that hard to get up!" hahaha....i told him he has no idea. i laid down on the floor to stretch my back out and i couldnt get up. tried to put heels on last night, couldn't reach the straps to fasten them! ....oh and there was a brownie incident the other day, didnt even know it and my beloved belly was sitting on the batter bowl...got chocolate alllllllll over my belly! haha. congratulations i hope everything goes well!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 10:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I knew my belly was big with my 1st when my 2 1/2 year old little sister came in the bathroom when I was getting out of the shower and said "Eww sissy, you need to shave your pee pee hair" I was like "Becca sissy cant even see her pee pee". I'm 19 weeks with my second and luckily my belly hasnt got in the way YET lol But I look foward to using it as a table at Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner lol
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• when your belly is in the way of you being able to do dishes facing the sink and you have to stand sideways to wash them. LOLOL same with the washing machine.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• when:
    - you go out to eat and can no longer sit in a booth.
    -your lap disappears and there is no room for the older kids to sit and read bedtime stories
    -you try and get out the car in a crowded parking lot and can't fit between your car and the one next door, be it just walking past or can't even get door open enough to fit your belly/body through.

tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009