my 4 year old just started preschool

and he doesn't like what they have for breakfast, so i need some idea's for him to take in his lunch box's. Ant idea's please let me know. Thanks.

mommaof2boys224

Asked by mommaof2boys224 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in

• Mine doesn't eigther so I feed her at breakfast at home and then she eats a snack of the milk and fruit from the breakfast they serve. Every once in awhile she eats the food, but very rarly. I also make her lunch for the same reason.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My daughter takes a portable breakfast most days: parfait with yogurt, granola and frozen blueberries; burrito with whole wheat tortilla, refried beans, egg (scrambled with salsa, spinach and cheese); whole grain waffle or pancake sandwich with peanut butter and banana

Answer by rkoloms at 10:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Feed your child before you bring her to school and tell the teachers that she ate at home and is not hungry. They should have a snack later in the morning anyway.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009