What do you look for when you go to a salon or fitness Center?

What keeps you coming back or what would you like to see or see more of-
ex-better customer service, nice waiting area, ect.

kodden

Asked by kodden at 9:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think it all about the people you have working there. Thats my #1 reason for not going back to places. I'm not going to spend my hard earned $$ to help support rude people!! Are you starting a business? Just wondering =)

MAKEUP =)

kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 1:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I like being acknowledged politely and warmly when I walk in - I don't like being ignored and kept waiting for massive periods of time or while someone chats on the phone...Even if they say "I'll be right with you" - at least I know they are aware I'm there.

Obviously cleanliness is at the top of my list - and an aesthetically pleasing environment. I don't want to sit in a dump.

Magazines that encompass a bunch of interests that are current in the waiting area would just be a bonus...
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 3:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i look for quality. lots of options and really helpful staff.
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 2:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2009