Please dont be rude.

I have not had a Period on over a year. I have spotted a few times for a couple months but not in a month or so. I have the Mirenna IUD. I have only had it for 7months. I am paranoid so maybe that is why I think this but I swear I have movement inside my stomach. I have had 3 kids. I am ALWAYS tired even if I sleep 10 hours. I am nausous. And now I am leaking milk or what looks like it from my chest. Am I just paranoid or do you think I could be preg. I know the only way to know is to test and go to dr. But I was just wondering what someone else thought.

Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is possible. you should try to find out as soon as possible, because if you are pregnant you will need to see a doctor asap to make sure everything is ok and to take out that IUD. good luck! i would go out and buy a test today if possible! and i would probably go ahead and make an appointment with a doctor to see about the exhaustion because if you it's not pregnancy, you might have some illness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It could be several things, but I think you should go to your OB/GYN for the absolute answer. Your IUD could be inserted incorrectly or maybe the symptoms are a sign of another more serious ailment. All in all after a year it is probably time for you to bring this to your doctors attention. Good luck.
    thegreatone814

Answer by thegreatone814 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• How old is your youngest. Women can leak milk for years even if they didn't nurse. The best way to know is to take a test, even seeing your Dr. or midwife for blood test if you want.

It is not likely you would be feeling movement if you have only gone one month with out a period. Baby doesn't start moving until 9-10 weeks.

If you have had alot of stress lately it can push back ovulation thus your period comes later. Take a test, to know for sure.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 10:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Forsure go to the doctor but for the mean time it could be your body is adjusting with a foreign object inside you. Idk?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009