Moving babies.

I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with twins. I swear I can feel them moving around. Am I just imagining things??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Babies don't start moving until the 9-10th weeks. But if you were further along, possibly. Many women can feel the movement of twins long before singletons!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 10:07 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• at 8 weeks a baby in the womb is about the size of a grape... now maybe you can feel them and maybe you cant... you could think you are feeling your babies moving but its just your insides moving around to make room for babies, or it could be gas!!!!
    good luck mumma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Your body is just going through the normal changes of being preggo and with twins? your body is reallt gearing up to be able to stretch to accomadate the 2 of them. Congrats on your double blessings
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2009