Do you ever realize Sesame Street is on TV

or Spongebob or whatever even though the kids left for school hours ago?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:06 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG yes! The kids will be tucked in..we watch Backyardagins and Wonder Pets then off to bed, and time will pass and my and the DH or my teen girls will all of a sudden go...Um WTH are we still watching this for. LOL
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• hah... i watch cartoon network all day, the shows i dont care much for, like bakugan and pokemon and sometimes ben 10 (the ones where he was little on summer vacation with grandpa) i just tune out, or if its a block of shows i dont like i MIGHT get off my fat lazy butt top change the channel (we lose all our remotes hah)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Eventually I do I am like oh sh... I get so wrapped up with stuff around the house I finally sit down to catch a breather and that is when I notice what is on TV....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yup because my daughter watches it every morning =] I love seseme street its so good for kids to watch other then them watching spongebob or something that isn't makeing them learn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• lol sometimes, i usually jump into my chores once my middle kid goes to pre-school and i lay down my 2 yr for a nap...on my lazy days i notice
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2009