Anyone else addictied to Latte Land??????

I love this game! I am sooooo hooked. Just not sure how to get tips, or get more energy packets, yeah I need some advice (still).

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 10:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been doing it a week and keep running to the computer so I can serve more coffee as my energy refills. LOL!

Get energy packs when you level up and when you complete awards- often just by serving certain numbers of customers or drinks.

Get guides and help by clicking forum/help on the same line as the buy ingredients button and the inventory button.

Answer by Bmat at 10:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• What kind of tips are you talking about? Money tips or info tips?

Answer by louise2 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Bmat: Thanx.

lousie2 Im talking $$$$$$ !!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Look at different coffee beans. Some will give you different things if you use them.

Answer by louise2 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i WAS addicted but then I had my DD, so I'm busy with her and I don't see me leaving percolate park for a bit (saving up money for my shop in java valley
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I love Latte Land and it is a great way to spend some excess time, but I've been busy lately. :(

OP ~ Have you joined the Latte Land group so you can get tons of help and pointers for all your questions and needs? There are some AWESOME players and moderators there who love to help everyone else. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009