? For Catholics

Just wondering if any of you or your families are involved with the Knights of Columbus? DH went to a meeting with them last night and will be joining. I didn't know that it was a family fraternity, I thought it was just for men, but he said I could join too and get involved. I don't know much about them at this point so I'll be checking into it pretty soon. Anybody have any experience with them? Good, bad? I'd love to hear any opinions or experiences :-)

whittear

Asked by whittear at 10:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I didn't know this, sounds intersting. I might look into it and join as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I do not but my SIL has. She enjoyed it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I don't but I know people who do join and enjoy it.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 12:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• At the church I grew up in it was a male thing. My Dady joined for a year, he helped iwth the volunteer things and that was it. He didn't like to social part of it though.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009