I slept with a Married Man!!

Ok ladies, befroe you get all judgemental, the married guy was my ex- fiance, and the father of my 1-year old daughter!!!!! Which it diesnt make it right, but im establishing my history with this man!!!! So i guess you would call me the (baby mama) which i despize the term but hey, it is what is is right ladies!!! well, he recently got married to his ex-irlfriend (the one before me), but it was all for the wrong reasons, shes a great provider for him, and she financially complemented him well!!! she paid alot of his bills and kinda helped him get on his feet after the military!!! (He free loaded ladies, but she was so desperate to take him back that she didnt care)... my daughter is 1yr old and he recently got his new wife pregnant, but there marriege is completley screwed, he flew to see my daughter last mth, and he confided and wanted to work things out with Me, divorce is already in proccess! WHAT TO DO??

effortlessly

Asked by effortlessly at 10:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• He sounds like a LOSER!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• so...your daughter is only one...you and he are both married to other people, you are already getting divorced and he is thinking about it as well....you seriously think that after being "together" he all of a sudden wants to work things out with you? Do yourself a favor...avoid the drama and move on.
    Anonymous

• Regardless of how you think his marriage is going. I think that you were wrong for sleeping with him. If he was a real man he wouldn't have married her only because she is financially stable. Who are you to decide what's going on in their marriage? Who knows he could be telling you one thing and doing something else with her. Obviously there is something going on there if she is pregnant. There are children involved you two should grow up and act like adults. Stop being selfish. Why would you want a man that acts this way?
    Anonymous

• Why would want a man like that in your life. He sounds like trouble. If he can use a women for money than he can use you for other things till he fines some else. Do Not get pregnant again, if you take him back.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I think you both deserve each other, sigh.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• (He free loaded ladies, but she was so desperate to take him back that she didnt care)

You need to move on and find a better man!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I can understand how Effort feels. When someone leaves you or you leave them and there are feelings it's very hard to fight temptation. I have an ex who if he ever came back to me I wouldn't know what to do. I'm not saying what she did is right and his feelings may be true. Maybe he was using his soon to be ex maybe his feelings for poster never left and realized that after getting married. I can feel for her so easily, just becareful though he could turn around and cheat on you too. But other then that I"m happy for you!
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• So he used her for her money, got her pregnant, sleeps with you and says he wants to leave her? Wow. Maybe you two should get back together and not mess up any more decent people's lives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If he will cheat on her he will cheat on you. Have fun with him. But do not take him back as a SO.

Answer by louise2 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Okay the divorce is already in the process, so that's deffinately a plus to the situation, but honestly are you going to be with him, i mean he is married to her and cheated on her with you. Is the divorce in process because he told her about it? Or just because he's a free loading pos like my ex husband also a military guy. You'll live, shit happens, but honestly wouldn't take his free loading ass back. don't do it for the kids sake, that will only make it harder on you, to worry about if he's going to cheat on you as well or if he is going to help you out at all. good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2009