ebay?

my daughter wants a nintendo ds for christmas so bad and i already spend a bunch of money on this PS2 with like 20 games and rockband and all the accessories. What my question is, should i get her a DS as well I was looking on Ebay and they have new ones with games, like 35 games for less than $300. Or should I buy that for her in June for her birthday, has anyone bought one from e-bay?

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 10:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would say one game system is enough. But kids today want all 5 of them including the violent games with them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree one system is enough, and wait until her birthday for the other!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My son has two systems. One for home and one that is portable. We spend a lot of time in waiting rooms or on the road going to one place or another, so having the portable game system for him is both practical and fun. He earns his new games through doing household chores or he gets them as holiday gifts and it is up to him to decide what games for which system he will get, so if he wants the same game for both systems, then he has to work twice to get it. I do put a limit on what kind of games he can have and will veto anything I deem inappropriate (usually for language or suggestive themes).

mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You bought her one game system; let her buy another one.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• The ds is portable so it is different....it is good for car rides and waiting rooms... There is nothing wrong with waiting a while to get it though! It is up to you and what you can afford as well.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• DId you look at new DS's.....You don't need to get all the games at once....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2009