It's the little things.

Did you ever have one of those mornings, like if you are a working mom, when your friends and family keep interupting you and what progress you are trying to make? I am at work, it is a very busy time of yr for us. The phone is crazy, and I am the only office employee. Today my DD, DH, BFF and mom have been texting the crap out of me. My son recently moved and so we are "fish sitting" his aquarium so my DD thought it was paramount to text me at work to let me know one of his blue fish was at deaths door...OMG call 911 a fish is clinging to life! CLEAR! Flush the stupid thing and move on lol. Does your family call or text you with every little detail of their lives?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG my SO calls me like a billion times in a day. Then doesn't understand why I have nothing to talk about when Iget home. I'm at work 9 hours a day NOTHING happens while I'm there and if you call me to tell me you did this this and this then I already know so STOP!!!! lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My best guy friend will text or call me with decisions he makes. Mainly about his car. I'm so tired o hearing about that damn car!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• We do not text. But if I where you I would tell every one. Do not bother me at work. After that put your phone on silent and answer them only on your breaks or lunch. Or when you are not busy.

Answer by louise2 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Not my family but DH's. They call and text about EVERYTHING.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• im sorry pp "dh's" as in you have more than one husband?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My older sister texts me all day long and about any little thing that pops into her head or any little problem she fears having,etc.

Its just who she's always been so I dont really let it phase me although it can be exasperating.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Ignore them; let them know that you are not allowed to have non-emergency (as in health and safety related) calls or texts at work.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I think I will have to cut them all off if I am to get any work done. When my kids where younger, they would go thru those tattle tale stages..drove me nuts...finally I would stop them in their tracks, say "is there blood"..."will there be blood"? NO? Work it out! I sent a text back regarding the fish. Told him to either call PETA or flush the thing. I am not trained in aqua cpr.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009