Does anyone have a suggestion for a good family movie to check out and watch ?

I am looking for a family friendly movie to watch for my toddler , preteen , and teenager in mind. We like funny , mysteries , and something with a good moral or plot . We also like adventure .

MommedForces

Asked by MommedForces at 11:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• The Game Plan, Meet Dave, City of Ember, Spiderwick Chronicles, Chronicles of Narnia, 17 Again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• adam sandlers bed time stories
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I really like Even Almighty. But for a toddler that might be a bit advanced. Up was a REALLY cute movie, not sure it is out yet. I didn't get to see it yet but have heard Monsters and Aliens was cute. Just a few options.
    elizabethie

Answer by elizabethie at 11:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Okay there is a movie called chesnut it came out in 2006, it's about 2 little girls in an orphanage who get adopted that have a great dane puppy, how they hide him and keep him a secret for about a year with the help of there foreign speaking house keeper who calls him cheeeeesseee nuuuutt. It's a cute move for toddlers for the doggie aspect, for teens they'll get a kick out of the housekeeper, ( i know i did ) and for the adults it's deffinately a tear jerker. good luck.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Bed time stories was AWESOME, my entire family loved it! 17 Again is also fantastic! 13 Going on 30 may be another good one...if you have girls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'm 20, I LOVED the movie UP. It has something that EVERYONE can appreciate. It's funny and sad and silly and sweet and weird, it's a perfect family movie.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Up doesn't come out until november though.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• We really liked Race to Witch Mountain, 17 Again, Disney Classics - Cinderella, Pocahontas, Lion King and even Lion King 1/2, Robin Hood, ect.; the American Girl dvd collections are really good for teaching kids morals and how to deal with peer issues. I've watched 'em with my girls and they love it.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• The new Hannah Montana movie was good. I also thought Race to Witch Mountain was good!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Big Fat Liar!!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2009