Please as many answers needed!! (Ectopic pregnancy) *UPDATE*

I was looking online for the symptoms and I think I am pregnant. I have an IUD and I have shrap shrap pains in my stomach and today when I went to lay on my stomach I had to get up fast because of the pain. I dont know what to do! I dont have insurance but I know I must go in. I feel dizzy I am spotting. Anyone that went through this PLEASE help, me what is going to happen to me.

--NEW--
I went to the ER and I was there for 6 long hours, the made me pee in a cup and they took blood from me, did a sonogram. When the doctor was checking me my pain was not near my pelvic bone anymore it went up to my middle have of my stomach.She told the tech. to only check my goal battler (sp) and I was so upset because I came in there to check my IUD and to make sure it was in place. Well 6 hours later everything was fine, it was just my esophagus that was irritated from something spicy. Well think god it was not worse!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• Glad to hear it's all good! Ectopic pregnancies (I've had 3) are painful, and damaging!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Well I am glad you went in and are okay. Good for you for taking care of yourself.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009